Digital Media Certification
Students enrolled in the Digital Media (Photography and Videography) course, will gain a broad range of fundamental principles in photography, from camera control to principles of composition and creativity, providing you with a foundation for growth in shooting and editing photographs for various industries.
Program Benefits Include:
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate from Michigan State University
- (must pass certification exam to receive certificate)
- Hands-On Learning
- Approximately 6 months to complete
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- It is recommended that a student in this program have a high aptitude in computer usage.
- Beginner Level There is no prior experience or knowledge required to enroll in this specialization.
- The estimated total pay for a Digital Media Manager is $74,044 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $67,567 per year