Music Production Certification
Students enrolled in the Music Production Certification courses will develop an understanding of how to make professional-quality music right from their laptops. They'll create their own songs, scores, and soundtracks with the same hardware and software found in the music and recording industry. In this program, students learn how to create quality audio needed for all types of media. Students work in professional studio settings, learning techniques that can be applied to music as well as sound design and postproduction for film, television, video games, and multimedia applications. (Sign up below)
Program Benefits Include:
- Receive Industry-Recognized Certificate from Berklee College of Music
- (must pass certification exam to receive certificate)
- Hands-On Learning
- Approximately 5 months to complete
- An individual must be 18 years of age or older, a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and registered with Selective Service (if applicable).
- All students welcome, it is recommended that a student in this program have a high aptitude in computer usage.
- Beginner Level There is no prior experience or knowledge required to enroll in this specialization.
- The average annual pay for a Music Engineer in the United States is $56,736 a year.